Our data protection policy sets out our commitment to protecting personal data and how we implement that commitment.
iRoberts Cars are committed to:
- Ensuring that we comply with the eight data protection principles, as listed below.
- Comply with legal obligations as laid down by the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Ensuring that data is collected and used fairly and lawfully.
- Process personal data only for meeting our operational needs or legal and NFDC Licencing requirements.
- Ensure that data subjects rights are appropriately exercised.
- Provide adequate security measures to protect data.
- Ensure that all Sub Contractors are fully aware of good data protection practice.
What We Collect:
We collect the following information from you. We will only collect information you provide to us with your
- Contact information including email address.
- Full address and postcode.
Data protection principles;
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully.
- Personal data shall be obtained for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised and unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.
Links To Other Websites;
Our website contains links to other websites that may be of interest to you which are not operated or controlled by iRoberts Cars. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites or the collection of personal data therein. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
1st May 2018